Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

 :: Classifieds :: Vendors

Go down

Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

Post by The Godfather on Fri 16 Dec 2011, 3:42 am

I'd like to welcome my friend Marvin who does paintless dent removals. He is really affordable and does great work.

Tel: 951-816-8550
Email: gcrt368@gmail.com

Free quotes! Real estimates without the sales pitch...


Hit the man up! If we get enough interest for a PDR day. I'm sure he would be down to do it
avatar
The Godfather
Admin

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : Murrieta

http://951cars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

Post by HERRAFRUSH on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 3:01 am

The Godfather wrote:I'd like to welcome my friend Marvin who does paintless dent removals. He is really affordable and does great work.

Tel: 951-816-8550
Email: gcrt368@gmail.com

Free quotes! Real estimates without the sales pitch...


Hit the man up! If we get enough interest for a PDR day. I'm sure he would be down to do it

let me know if you wanna set that up bobby, we can have it at the underground parking lot and maybe fire up a grill, down a couple beers or sumthin...
avatar
HERRAFRUSH
juni0r member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-11-10
Location : walking distance from BOBBY'S HOUSE

Back to top Go down

Sounds good

Post by jdmyousefej7 on Sat 17 Dec 2011, 9:25 pm

HERRAFRUSH wrote:
The Godfather wrote:I'd like to welcome my friend Marvin who does paintless dent removals. He is really affordable and does great work.

Tel: 951-816-8550
Email: gcrt368@gmail.com

Free quotes! Real estimates without the sales pitch...


Hit the man up! If we get enough interest for a PDR day. I'm sure he would be down to do it

let me know if you wanna set that up bobby, we can have it at the underground parking lot and maybe fire up a grill, down a couple beers or sumthin...

down as funk for that, i still have a fender dent to take care of after my cars back from the body shop
avatar
jdmyousefej7
no0b

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

Post by VIP mr_postman on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 3:44 pm

marvin is the biz
avatar
VIP mr_postman
juni0r member

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : 15 minutes from Bobby's house

http://VIPtint.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

Post by HERRAFRUSH on Sat 24 Dec 2011, 3:00 am

can he beat $100 a panel ??? and does he drill holes in the jams ???
avatar
HERRAFRUSH
juni0r member

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-11-10
Location : walking distance from BOBBY'S HOUSE

Back to top Go down

Re: Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

Post by The Godfather on Sat 24 Dec 2011, 5:20 am

he did my one panel for $45 but prices may vary
avatar
The Godfather
Admin

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : Murrieta

http://951cars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

Post by gravel crew on Tue 27 Dec 2011, 3:37 pm

HERRAFRUSH wrote:can he beat $100 a panel ??? and does he drill holes in the jams ???
It all depends on the size of the damage. I can compete with the $100 per panel. As far as drilling into the panels, I do everything I can NOT to drill. There are some instances where drilling would be required, but that would be discussed with the customer with full understanding of the process.
Thanks,
Marvin

gravel crew
no0b

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 43
Location : Temecula

Back to top Go down

Re: Gravel Crew paintless dent removal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Classifieds :: Vendors

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum