Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canyon Run March 21st

Go down

Canyon Run March 21st Empty Canyon Run March 21st

Post by NismoThizzin Sat 03 Mar 2012, 3:54 am

I'm organizing a cruise on wednesday the 21st, after the meet(up for debate, could be whenever depending on everyones schedule and preference). Its about half an hour to get there, and then depending how the drive is, we should be back in temecula in about 2 hours after we start. This is a "for fun" run. If you have a lead foot, that is your decision, read the disclaimer below. Most likely, we'll split in to 2 groups, the fast ones, and everyone else. We'll meet at the beginning of the run, the fast group will leave 15 minutes before everyone else, and we'll all meet up at the end of the route and cruise back together.

Disclaimer: If anything should happen, including but not limited to: accidents, tickets or getting lost, you will not hold anyone on 951cars.com or myself, or anyone going on this run accountable. Furthermore, you're responsible for studying the map and saving it to your smartphone or hardcopy or GPS. This goes for anyone going, passengers included.

****By participating, you (and who ever you invite) agree to these terms.****

It's really just one road so i wouldnt be too concerned with getting lost on the mountain but still.

The run goes through palomar mountain. PM me for the route.

Post your availability, preferance (day run/night run), and yes/no/maybe attending.

* denotes maybe

1. Kit
2. Keith *

NismoThizzin
juni0r member

Back to top Go down

Canyon Run March 21st Empty Re: Canyon Run March 21st

Post by NismoThizzin Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:46 am

2 more weeks. C'mon who else is in?

NismoThizzin
juni0r member

Back to top Go down